Sunday, June 14, 2015

Father's Day Healthy Gift Basket

 
 
 
Need a great Father's Day gift idea.  Make a gift basket filled with healthy goodies.  If your dad likes to watch what he eats like mine, or if you just want to share some healthy options with him, this gift basket  is a great idea.  For my gift basket I picked out this green one form the Dollar Tree.  I filled it with delicious treats that I found at a local grocery store.  Be sure to pick out a variety of sizes so your gift basket can have a cascading effect.  Some of the items I decided to put in his gift basket included Kale Chips, Snapea Crisps, granola cereal, granola bars, protein bars, dried fruit,  and trail mix.  You can also add raw fruits and vegetables, sports equipment, and a healthy eating book if you chose.  My dad already eats a lot of fruits and vegetables, so I wanted to "advertise" other healthy snacks that he can chose from when he grocery shops.
 
I hope this inspires you.  Be sure to send me pictures of your gift baskets either on Facebook, or on instragram @Stacie_ellis0627 .  I would love to see your creations!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment