Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Roasted Italian Vegetables


I don't know about you, but I am always looking for new ways to make my vegetable sides.  Eating just a side of green beans or carrots can be boring after a while.  I like to make my vegetable sides exciting so I have something to look forward to.  This vegetable side as surprisingly delicious and easy to make.  Caramel flavor of the roasted vegetables added the right touch to make this dish special.  Check out the recipe below

Ingredients
1 red bell pepper cut in strips
1 cup baby carrots
1 large onion cut in wedges
1 cup of baby portobello mushrooms
drizzle of Italian salad dressing
sprinkle of Parmesan

Mix the vegetables and salad dressing together in a baking dish.  
Top with cheese.
Bake until vegetables become tender about 20 minutes.  For a more caramelized taste, broil the vegetables for the last 5 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment